See 2015 update here: http://www.trub.in/2015/07/photohanting-at-va.htmlSee Turtle here and See birds here...
- ► 2017 (57)
- ► 2016 (61)
- ► 2015 (64)
- Chincoteague Wildlife Refuge: Crabs and Girls...
- Chincoteague Wildlife Refuge: Wilde Ponies
- Chincoteague Wildlife Refuge: Turtle
- Chincoteague Wildlife Refuge: Birds
- Hot Glass Show at the Corning Museum of Glass (wit...
- 2nd Maymont Glow Run RVA - 2014
- Divided love: Arvid and Shosha...
- VA Old House Vineyard Visit and Wine Tasting
- Mundial 2014 Diet at M. H.
- Biking and Kayaking on Greenbrier River Trail, Wes...
- "Crow on the bridge" - Russian version in West VA
- 4-th of July -14 trip to VA beach
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2013 (130)
- ► 2012 (122)
- ► 2011 (103)
- ► 2010 (54)
- I started my career in 1979 as an IBM/370 system engineer. In 1986 I got my PhD. in Robotics at St. Petersburg Technical University (Russia) and then worked as a professor teaching there CAD/CAM, Robotics and Computer Science for about 12 years. I published 30 papers and made several presentations for international conferences related to the Robotics, Artificial Intelligent and Computer fields. In 1999 I moved to the US and worked at Capital One bank in Richmond as a Capacity Planner. My first CMG paper was written and presented in 2001. The next one, "Global and Application Level Exception Detection System Based on MASF Technique," won a Best Paper award at CMG 2002 and was presented again at UKCMG 2003 in Oxford, England. My CMG 2004 paper about applying MASF technique to mainframe performance data was republished in the IBM z/Series Expo. I also presented my papers in Central Europe CMG conference and in numerous US regional meetings. I continue to enhance my exception detection methodologies. After working more than 2 years as the Capacity Management team lead for IBM, I had worked for SunTrust Bank for 3 years and then got back to IBM holding for 2+ years Sr. IT Architect position. Currently I work for Capital One bank as IT Manager for IT Capacity Management group. In 2015 I have been elected to the CMG (http://www.cmg.org) board of directors,The views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.