Monday, November 26, 2012
Inquiry from Japanese TV about my video
Japanese TV production company, TopSpin Creative, in New York City have asked my permission to show clips from my video in the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xBWz6IGi4U. Why?
The program features various true crime stories from all over the world. For the upcoming program, thy are introducing the murder of Ms. Kemberly Wenger in Bloomington IL 1993. As a part of the program, they would like to show sceneries of Bloomington, and they found my above video.
I gave him my permission and they in return will credit my YouTube channel name - iTrubin - in the end roll.
- ► 2017 (55)
- ► 2016 (61)
- ► 2015 (64)
- ► 2014 (117)
- ► 2013 (130)
- Inquiry from Japanese TV about my video
- Abandoned Building of Former Military Academy in P...
- Как заработать на YouTube (Я это уже делаю: http:/...
- Thanksgiving 2012: turkey and goose
- Hibachi Japanese Grill Restaurant in Richmond VA. ...
- Henrico High School Drumline
- Raw Fishes at the some Japanese Restaurant in Glen...
- Our pet python entertains our friends
- Our pet Python is eating white rat. Part 2.
- Мой блог Руглиш (Ruglish.blogspot.com) запрещен к ...
- Richmond's Flower Lady: "Roses for the runners!"
- Richmond Half Marathon 2012 Finish
- Russian Folk Music Concert. Part 2
- Hibachi Japanese Grill Restaurant in Williamsburg ...
- Listening Jamestown Settlement History
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2011 (103)
- ► 2010 (54)
- I started my career in 1979 as an IBM/370 system engineer. In 1986 I got my PhD. in Robotics at St. Petersburg Technical University (Russia) and then worked as a professor teaching there CAD/CAM, Robotics and Computer Science for about 12 years. I published 30 papers and made several presentations for international conferences related to the Robotics, Artificial Intelligent and Computer fields. In 1999 I moved to the US and worked at Capital One bank in Richmond as a Capacity Planner. My first CMG paper was written and presented in 2001. The next one, "Global and Application Level Exception Detection System Based on MASF Technique," won a Best Paper award at CMG 2002 and was presented again at UKCMG 2003 in Oxford, England. My CMG 2004 paper about applying MASF technique to mainframe performance data was republished in the IBM z/Series Expo. I also presented my papers in Central Europe CMG conference and in numerous US regional meetings. I continue to enhance my exception detection methodologies. After working more than 2 years as the Capacity Management team lead for IBM, I had worked for SunTrust Bank for 3 years and then got back to IBM holding for 2+ years Sr. IT Architect position. Currently I work for Capital One bank as IT Manager for IT Capacity Management group. In 2015 I have been elected to the CMG (http://www.cmg.org) board of directors,The views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.