2. The FaceBook VZagent responded to my update I publish on Facebook, but that was a different person and I had to explain the issue again. He tried something, gave my couple simple advises like to test using only one computer attached to router.... No real help... Thanks for trying....
2. I have called again to Verizon support; they transfered me 3 times and finally dropped the call. Never call back.
3. I called again and reached the person who spent some time with me. After repeating all my explanation to him again I showed him one single issue - I CANNOT SEND 2 MB FILE AS ATTACHMENT VIA E-MAIL. He asked me to repeat that using Verizon.net web based e-mail system and I did. See error message below:
This webpage is not available
The connection to netmail.verizon.com was interrupted.
Here are some suggestions:
- Reload this webpage later.
- Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
- Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
- If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu >Options > Under the Hood > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.
BTW I asked to send me somebody locally to test FiOS network from my house - he ignored.
I asked his name - he ignored.
At least I got the ticket #VADQ0948KK
I will have to wait up-to 48 hours and then will update the status here.
Forgot to tell that Agent during my call asked me to make the same test using not Chrome, but IE. I did and he saw it failed too.
See the history of the issue in my previous postings.