Thursday, April 28, 2011
Monday, April 25, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Arvid Trubin plays trumpet solo.
Director of Upper School Jazz Band - Mike Boyd
2011 April, Richmond VA
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Monday, April 11, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
- ► 2017 (34)
- ► 2016 (61)
- ► 2015 (64)
- ► 2014 (117)
- ► 2013 (130)
- ► 2012 (122)
- Richmond-Atlanta-Richmond Cargo Van Trip: Olga nee...
- Visiting The Chocolate Bar in Decatur (Atlanta GA)...
- Collegiate School Jazz Band: Director M. Boyd play...
- "Forget You (F*ck you)" by Callaway and others - C...
- Collegiate HS Jazz Band: "The Chicken" by Alfred J...
- Collegiate School Jazz Band "Don't Know Why" by No...
- Deep Run Vs. Collegiate HS Varsity Tennis Match La...
- Oye Como Va (Tito Puente) by Collegiate School Jaz...
- Morning Exercise
- Hibachi shrimp shooting and catching
- Ukrop's Monument Avenue 10k Part 1: Butts and Legs...
- I am 55: Receiving congrats...
- Cat allows dog to play with mouse
- HS Varsity Tennis Match Collegiate vs Godwin
- Olga&Pasha Wedding Ceremony
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2010 (54)
- I started my career in 1979 as an IBM/370 system engineer. In 1986 I got my PhD. in Robotics at St. Petersburg Technical University (Russia) and then worked as a professor teaching there CAD/CAM, Robotics and Computer Science for about 12 years. I published 30 papers and made several presentations for international conferences related to the Robotics, Artificial Intelligent and Computer fields. In 1999 I moved to the US and worked at Capital One bank in Richmond as a Capacity Planner. My first CMG paper was written and presented in 2001. The next one, "Global and Application Level Exception Detection System Based on MASF Technique," won a Best Paper award at CMG 2002 and was presented again at UKCMG 2003 in Oxford, England. My CMG 2004 paper about applying MASF technique to mainframe performance data was republished in the IBM z/Series Expo. I also presented my papers in Central Europe CMG conference and in numerous US regional meetings. I continue to enhance my exception detection methodologies. After working more than 2 years as the Capacity Management team lead for IBM, I had worked for SunTrust Bank for 3 years and then got back to IBM holding for 2+ years Sr. IT Architect position. Currently I work for Capital One bank as IT Manager for IT Capacity Management group. In 2015 I have been elected to the CMG (http://www.cmg.org) board of directors,The views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.